At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating images and designs using design software
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Formulate drafts, ideas, logos and other designs for promotions
- Reviewing final layout and suggesting improvements if required
- Design and implement strategic media plans that aligns with the overall business goals and objectives
- Work with other creative team members and marketing team to produce content
- Responsible for the way billing creative materials up-country
- Responsible for the change of indoor and façade creative for the company
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, vendors etc
- Minimum of a First Degree or HND in only Fine & Applied Arts.
- A stint with an Advert or Marketing Communications Agency (not less than 3 years after NYSC).
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure, resourceful, confidential with a high level of professionalism.
- Evident experience in UX/UI designer, Java Script, HTML/CSS, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision etc.
- Must have proven experience in Graphic & Media communication & solutions.
- Passionate about user-centered experience design
- Previous experience in similar roles in the Media/ Electronic industry will be an added advantage.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online