Farm Grid Africa is an organization of agricultural, veterinary, health, and tech experts with a particular interest in improving agriculture in Africa and promoting one health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer proficient in both front and back-end coding.
- Primary responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers, and databases for website functionality, coding for mobile platforms and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Developing front-end and back-end website architecture.
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- A Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or any other related course.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries like jQuery, LESS, Angular, and ReactJS is desirable.
- Proficient in development languages including programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby, .Net, etc.
- Skills in the principle of basic prototype design and UI /UX design.
- Knowledge of web services or API.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.