At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations Coordinating with the Audit Team for Statutory Audit.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or related field and MSC is an added advantage
- Work experience as Finance Executive / Associate / Controller
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including IFRS
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlook-up and pivot tables Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Professional certification ICAN, ACCA or CFA or other related certifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.