At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Communications Associate
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up to date with relevant developments.
- Assist in coordination and planning of events.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- HND / B.Sc in Communications, Public Relations, or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for media platforms.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria.