Visapoint Travel – We provide intending travellers who need travel visas an easy, convenient and hassle-free way to experience the essential and unknown world. We take great pride in the people we work with, our people have good heads, good hands, and great hearts. We are always looking for great additions to our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Immigration Consultant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Keeping up-to-date with alterations to immigration laws.
- Meeting with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require.
- Providing clients with all pertinent documentation.
- Assisting clients with the completion of paperwork, and ensuring that this is submitted on time.
- Verifying the authenticity of paperwork and supporting documents.
- Ensuring that clients undergo medical checkups, and then making appropriate accommodations to ensure that they are transported in a safe and legal manner.
- Helping clients to find appropriate shipping solutions.
- Preparing and providing invoices for your services.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in Law, International Relations or a similar field is preferred.
- 1 – 5 years of work experience.
- Experience as an immigration consultant, preferably with expertise in relocating individuals to more than one country.
- Top-notch research, fact-checking, and writing abilities.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Capacity to support worried clients.
- Strict observance of all applicable deadlines.
- Solution-oriented approach to fulfilling duties.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.