Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital that consists of a team of consultant specialists and surgeons. As a network hospital to Manipal Hospitals Bangalore, India, Vedic retains a wealth of clinical experience, impacting over 30 million lives since its inception till date. Our quest to expand healthcare through healing at Vedic, remains unwavering hence our ethical practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Work Type: Shift work
- Performs receptionist, scheduling, registration and medical record duties to support practice operations.
- Schedules and cancels patient appointments. Greets patients, families and visitors. Registers patients, verifies data and assists with completing forms.
- Obtains and updates demographic, billing and third party coverage information. Explains policies and procedures to patients, families, and visitors as needed.
- Obtains and prepares medical records for patient appointments and inserts appropriate forms.
- Reviews medical records for completeness. Initiates procedures to locate missing information prior to the patient visit.
- Files records, correspondence and reports into the medical record after completion of patient visit and maintains file system in order.
- Copies medical records as needed.
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls, takes accurate and thorough messages. Promptly triages emergency telephone calls.
- Schedules procedures. Instructs patients and families regarding preparation for procedure and post procedure needs.
- Listens courteously and responds to patient questions, concerns, and or refers to the appropriate individual.
- Presents statements to patients following their visits. Collects office visit fees from patients.
- Discusses status of accounts and outstanding balances with patients.
- May assist with billing.
- Arranges referrals and completes required referral paperwork.
- Regularly inventories and orders office supplies.
- Keeps work and waiting areas neat and organized.
- Sorts, stamps and distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Calls patients to remind them of appointments, calls about test results as directed by the physician, may also schedule testing.
- Follows up on missed appointments.
- Assist with billing and or patient flow as needed.
- Candidates should be 25 or below as the job might get really hectic and shifts are not flexible, work schedule depends on work load.
N120,000 Gross / month.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.