Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development, and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams. Leading ongoing management of digital touchpoints(home page and top-level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules. Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and Adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to the Director of Marketing and Communications. Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business.
- 4+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing. Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.