DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Maintaining accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- A female will be preferred for gender balance
- B.Sc / Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field and Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus.
- Good with numbers and figures and analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- 3 – 5 years proven experience as an account officer.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.