Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bids and Proposal Manager
- To work as a part of the Business development team in identifying viable opportunities towards prospecting same and moving leads from prospect to qualified status and eventual conversion.
- Update of CRM (Sales Pipeliner) database for projects, prospects and leads.
- To study ITT documents and have a thorough understanding of the ITT requirements from the invitation documents.
- To store soft and hard copy of all the documents forwarded in response to any request is kept in a manner that it will be easily accessible, understood and retrieved if required.
- Ensures implementation of procedures and that records are maintained and kept in a satisfactory manner.
- Compilation of existing documents as requested from the ITT documents, creation of requested documents, packaging, and final submission of the proposal.
- Prints invitation documents for review and stores same appropriately.
- To update information on invitations received on the Bid Board
- Identify and closeout required action points within stated time frames.
- Compilation and classification of Input from company departments and subcontractors.
- Carry out Facility Inspection, gather required data, and enter information into the FIDS.
- To communicates to the third party via e-mail and follow up to receive input.
- Ensures printing, uploading or writing into a storage device, and packaging for submission as directed in the ITT document for submission to client.
- Updating of the contact and tracking sheet and the Bid Board as submission is closed. Follow up with client contact person on submitted proposal either through e-mail or phone call till confirmation of contract award and signing off contract documents.
- Liaise with company departments on contract award and transition plan including Operations, QAHSES, Credit Control, HR, Contracts & procurement, and a transition manager from the Technical department.
- Other tasks that may be assigned within the department as may be required.
- HND / BSc Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture
- Minimum of 4 cognateyears of experience in a similar capacity
- Candidate must have worked in a facility management company.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Attention to detail,
- Proactiveness and ability to take initiative,
- Ability to work with minimal supervision,
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For #jobs from all over #Nigeria and beyond plus #scholarships, #fellowships, and #grant offers.
Join the WhatsApp group –