Maurice Xandra Solutions – Our client, a major player in the Finance and Investement industry, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the MD
- Candidate will be responsible for building relationships and providing strategic direction to aid the company’s growth and profitability, by guiding relationships both internally and externally to guide the purchase / sale of products.
- Generate leads.
- Develop sales pitches to sell products and take call leads.
- Ability to dissect events and the relevance in making an investment decision to ensure products meet the business needs of customers.
- Negotiate prices and terms for sales agreement.
- Ensure customer onboarding and documentation are in place.
- Balance cost and competitive analysis with expected return on sales initiatives / objectives.
- Delegate tasks to direct reports in line with skill, knowledge, and ability and, where necessary identify skill gaps and training requirements.
- Develop/update sales policies, strategies, and procedures.
- Establish and evaluate an ongoing sales training/education program for new and existing staff covering new and existing products/services.
- Ensure general sales team awareness and job understanding regarding regulations and accepted practices.
- Presentation of sales, revenue, and expense report and realistic forecasts to the MD.
- To liaise with Customer Experience, Product Management teams and relevant stakeholders on customer preferences and issues.
- To report to the MD regularly on Sales operations at meetings and at other times.
- Any other task as assigned from time to time by leadership.
- Create and implement an effective sales strategy to support business growth decisions.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and take advantage of market projections/realities to advance business growth objectives.
- Building long-term business and organizational relationships
- Use knowledge of products, market and services to connect with consumers and generate sales.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of budget across products.
- Monthly Customer growth rate– Count.
- Monthly sales growth rate – Volume.
- Selling costs to sales ratio.
- Monthly customer churn rate.
- Timeliness and accuracy of sales report.
- Frequency and number of customer complaints regarding interaction.
- First Degree, B.Sc from a reputable institution.
- M.Sc or MBA in Sales or Marketing.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years of work experience in Sales in the financial industry.
- Qualifications and membership in relevant professional body
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical approach to work.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player.
- Strong customer focus.
- Negotiation skill.
- Commercial acumen and sound business awareness.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For #jobs from all over #Nigeria and beyond plus #scholarships, #fellowships, and #grant offers.
Join the WhatsApp group –