Smooff Farmers Market was borne out of the passion to make fresh affordable farm produce readily available to any Nigeria that needs it.We are hybrid between the open market and a climate controlled retail shopping space
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Baker
Location: Shangisha, Magodo Gate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for skilled, creative bakers who will strive to provide excellent baked items and service in a professional manner.
- The baker will design, execute, and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products, use icing, glazes, fillings, and decorations to enhance item presentation, and process orders from customers.
- To be a successful candidate, you should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Diploma / OND / NCE / HND / BSc or equivalent.
- 2 years work experience.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For #jobs from all over #Nigeria and beyond plus #scholarships, #fellowships, and #grant offers.
Join the WhatsApp group –