Alerzo Limited Nigeria, a reputable technology and services platform that transforms how informal retail stores operate, is looking for a suitable candidate to facilitate their warehouse operations in the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Locations: Ekiti and (Akure) Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures availability of stock at all times (on his product stand/section)
- Prepares and keep effective daily records of stock movement
- Ensures all stock movements and transactions are recorded on his “Bin Cards” (Stock card)
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- Joint responsibility for continuous improvement within the warehouse.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years experience as a Storekeeper, Stock Controller, Verification Officer, Checker, Receiver, or related position in the FMCG space.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and draw conclusions using MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to give constructive criticism
- Must reside in selected states I.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
- HMO and other statutory benefits.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the State as the subject of the mail.
For #jobs from all over #Nigeria and beyond plus #scholarships, #fellowships, and #grant offers.
Join the WhatsApp group –