Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead – SME
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reportsto:Head, Personal Banking
- Drive team to sell loans to SME Customers
- Deposit mobilisation
- Create a robust sales lead generation pipeline
- Conversion of leads to sales
- Meeting team sale target
- Develop prospects from current clients referral leads
- Digital marketing
- Ensure prompt service delivery and maintaining an acceptable turnaround and time
- Advise clients on new products and services
- Receive feedback from clients of financial needs and areas of improvement
- Provide financial advice
- Ensure follow up with clients on repayment, daily coordination of marketing activities
- Ensure the team minimum PAR threshold at 95% monthly
- Give support to the Head, Personal Banking.
- Delivery of set sales target
- Lead generation
- Conversion rate
- Disbursed loans (new loans, cross-sell and renewals)
- Delivery of exceptional customer experience.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales: Value of loans sold against budget
- Lead generation: Number of leads generated against target
- Conversion rates against leads generated:Refers to the percentage of leads converted to actual sales
- Group contact achieved: Number of proposals submitted against target
- Conversion against proposals submitted: Refers to the percentage of group contact(s) converted to actual group sales
- Customer retention: Percentage of cross-sell and renewals against customer base
- Customer Complaints <=1:Refers to the number of complaints received from customer.
- Sales team
- Branch advisory
- Loan monitoring
- Portfolio management
- HND / B.Sc. in Social Sciences or any relevant field
- 5- 7 years experience in selling loans to SME, Microcredit and Payroll Lending Customers.
- 5 – 7 years Microfinance banking experience.
- Proficient in use of relevant computer applications
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to multi-task and thorough
- Time management.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online