Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Content Writer Intern
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field preferred
- 1+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Brainstorm with the professional editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media)
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
Appendix II: Remuneration
|1||September – November||2021|
|2||December – February||2021|
|3||March – May||2022|
|4||June – August||2022|
|5||September – November||2022|
|6||December – February||2023|
|7||March – August||2023|
|8||September – February||2023|
|9||March – August||2024|
|10||September – February||2024|
|11||March – August||2025|
|12||September – February||2025 +Bonus N1,500,000|
Tax Deduction = September 2023
Pension Deduction = September 2023
Note: However, kindly note you can choose the option for us to train you for just 1 year and we pay you a fixed salary of N30,000 without any of the Benefits outlined at the top as it is meant for the 4 years Program (1-year Internship and 3 years Full-Time Job).
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio in PDF to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.