Chef Eros & Company – We are a certified food brand that is fully integrated in cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cake Decorator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking to hire a skilled cake decorator to design and decorate cakes according to customers’ specifications and preferences.
- The cake decorator’s responsibilities include taking customers’ cake orders, recording instructions and special requests, providing suitable recommendations on cake decorations and designs, and packaging bakery items.
- You should also be able to store all bakery products in accordance with proper product handling procedures to ensure freshness and prevent contamination.
- To be successful as a cake decorator, you should keep abreast of the latest styles, techniques, and trends in cake decoration. Ultimately, a top-notch cake decorator should be able to demonstrate creativity, attention to detail, and excellent customer service skills.
- Consulting with customers to discuss desired cake designs and cake decorating ideas for specialty cakes.
- Designing and decorating cakes according to customers’ specifications.
- Decorating regular bakery items according to established bakery standards.
- Assisting baking staff with the production of standard bakery items.
- Producing different kinds of icing, frosting, and cake fillings based on cake type and customer preferences.
- Ensuring that the display refrigerators are cleaned, polished, and fully stocked with cakes, pastries, and desserts.
- Taking inventory of baking and decorating supplies and ordering new stock as required.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all work areas and ovens as well as baking and decorating equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proven baking and cake decorating experience.
- The ability to use various cake decorating instruments and tools.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Artistic and creative.
- Basic numeracy skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.