Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Power sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Specialist
- Responsible for executing strategies on performance management, compensation and benefits, organization development and talent management.
- As a key member of the team, you will work with the Head HR to manage the human resource functions and aligning employee to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, running orientation and onboarding processes, maintaining staff relations and driving the culture across all levels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversees the daily operations of Compensation & Benefits (C&B) operations, to include job evaluation and classification, market surveying and analyses, job description development and maintenance, employment contract administration, and job and organizational audits.
- Supports the leadership of the Head HR in the implementation of staff compensation policies, strategies, programs, and practices.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of staff practices to ensure ongoing competitiveness within the job marketplace; regularly reviews and evaluates the staff pay plan, and prepares cost recommendations for market-based adjustments.
- Supports the leadership of the Head HR on high-impact compensation issues; provide guidance regarding compensation practices, policy interpretation, problem resolution, and compliance with local laws.
- Prepares monthly payroll and statutory deductions within the set time frame using Payroll Software
- Supports all employee wellness initiatives
- Prepares monthly people analytics reports using automation
- Conducts and monitor departmental periodic audits, prepare and present report as at when due Provide regular analytics report that will enhance HR effectiveness and assist in making strategic decisions
- Develops and implements policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matters.
- Monitors departmental and individual OKRs on a regular basis
- Coordinate quarterly performance feedback and bi-annual appraisal sessions using Zoho People.
- Provides strategic advice and guidance on the performance management framework. delivery, project and management.
- Designs, develops and implements training programs for employees using Udemy learning platform
- Manage and monitor learning content and employees on our Learning Management System, Udemy
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and other learning activities
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Ability to work remotely engage employees’ rewards, performance management and learning and development
- Engage Line Managers and VP, Head HR for employee promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- 6 years of experience in work experience as HR Generalist/HRBP, and a Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, Accounting or any related field. A Master’s degree or MBA and a certification in HR is a plus Proven track record of designing, developing and assembling hardware products that address complex challenges in the energy sector.
- Excellent understanding of the utility industry. Understands the dynamics of managing, HR functions as a generalist.
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration (CI) techniques Proven work experience as Human Resource Business Partner, compensation and benefits, performance management and organization learning.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance team.
- Ability to relate with employees of all levels.
- Data and People Analytics skills.
- Ability to be decisive and make timely decisions.
- Knowledge of using Google Tool.
- Hands-on experience with Zoho One or any other HR software (HRIS).
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.