Leverage Support Services Limited is a company incorporated in Nigeria and positioned primarily to offer its clients logistics, procurement and consulting solutions. We offer ourselves as a reliable bridge between our clients and their customers by picking up ordered products and delivering them safely and on-time to their customers
We have branded pick up centres equipped with an in store security personnel that makes it easier for customers to pick up their orders. We offer an opportunity to physically view the products of interest and buying them instantly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate must be able to solicit and source for clients that can enter into partnership with Leverage Support Services in terms of helping potential clients with logistics, procurement, and consulting services.
- Prospecting, sourcing, and soliciting for new clients.
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients.
- Becomes fluent in all logistics, procurements and services offered by the company through testing, demonstrations, and research.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects as well as developing strong, ongoing relationships with prospective clients and customer.
- Providing support for products and services.
- Assesses client needs and makes recommendations, including products and service packages.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Creates marketing contents and features to promote products and services.
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Head of operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc, HND, OND in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience with at least 1 years in sales and marketing of Logistics or procurement services.
- High-level attention to details.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Innovation and creativity
- Customer focus
- Influence and persuasion
- Result orientation
- Critical & visionary thinking
- Should have wide business breadth
- Good negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Oghenero@finspotng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.