Outside Peek – Our client, a leading Retail Fashion Company licensed to sell fossil products in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Retail Fashion)
Locations: Lagos (Lekki and Ikeja)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you experienced and competent at managing a Retail Stores? Do you have experience liaising with clients in all areas of sales, product information?
- Do you have exceptional and prompt service delivery skills? If this is you, we would be glad to have you join the team.
- The incumbent enhances customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals, and manage staff effectively.
- Maximize sales growth by ensuring proper presentation of products available, to stimulate interest and entice customers to make purchase
- Monitor stock level and purchases, and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained; identify stock issues, execute planned advertising and promotions.
- Record Sales and manage inventory
- Conduct daily banking transaction in line with Cash Management policies and procedures
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales including but not limited to product information, information on special discounts, new supplies etc.
- Provide effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to customers
- Coordinate and manage repairs
- Supervise and train team members.
What We Need You to Have
- A graduate degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in the retail fashion space
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- IT competency
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skill and attention to detail
- Great team player
- Inventory management skill or willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly net.
- Commission is Competitive
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.