Fintrak Software is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly commercial banks, mortgage banks and other financial institutions across Africa. Our core mission is to support businesses with technologies and intellectual strength required to enable them surpass their stakeholders’ expectations, through strategic alliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee (Fintrak Software Academy)
- The Trainees in the Academy will receive hands-on experience in Software Development, Software Implementation, and Software Quality Assurance.
- The trainees in the Academy will be expected to go through various learning experiences with series of assignments and project work that will strengthen their understanding.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- The candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or any other related courses.
- Strong desire to learn IT and grow exponentially.
- The candidate must have a good personal Laptop suitable for programming.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate must be resident in Lagos or have a place to stay in Lagos.
Benefits of the Academy
- The qualified candidates will be awarded a certificate of completion from Fintrak Software Company Limited
- The Trainee will be entitled to a reasonable monthly allowance throughout the duration of the academy.
- The successful Trainee with an excellent grade after the duration of the academy will be absorbed as a full staff of Fintrak Software Company Limited with competitive pay within the industry.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online