Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behavior – from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV and preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases – by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Voicing and Editing Consultant
- Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria is a five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider-targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.
BA-N requires the services of consultants to carry out the following tasks:
- Voice and edit IVR content in a variety of health themes which may include but not limited to malaria, TB, Lassa and Yellow fever, covid in the following languages:
- Pidgin English
Scope of Consultancy
- Voice of mobile curriculums for IVR content in the specified language.
- Voicing must be clear, and V/O must be a native speaker.
- Complete the work within the agreed timeline and submit soft copies of content in the required format.
- The consultant is liable to effect changes at no cost after review by BA-N.
- Be available to provide voice/edit services at stipulated times over the duration of consultancy.
- Voicing/edit will be paid at 15,000 per page. (BAN will determine what constitutes a page)
- Payment will only be made after the consultant submits a final draft fully accepted and acknowledged by BAN technical lead and upon submission of relevant documents such as service completion forms, invoices, etc.
Engagement Period and Location:
- The expected period of engagement will span between the 22nd of July to 30th December 2021.
- There is no restriction to location.
- Each consultant can be engaged to execute up to a maximum of 6 activities within the life span of the contract/consultancy.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.