Trontier Limited – We are an innovative frontier technology company that harnesses the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet the data-driven and automation needs of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
Employment Type: Temporary
About the Role
- We have an amazing opportunity for an entry level HR graduate to join an innovative frontier technology startup company on an internship contract.
- You will work closely with the recruitment and onboarding team to help facilitate the smooth running of the onboarding process for new joiners.
- This will be an admin focused role, but offer some great exposure into HR and recruitment with an innovative technology company, supporting all the planning, training and onboarding, including the delivery of the recruitment events.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has the passion to help recruit the right employees with the right skillset to help meet organizational goals.
- Diary coordination.
- Updating and adding new starter and leavers details.
- Processing and onboarding of workforce and coordinating meetings.
- Assist with coordinating the workers review process at the end of the contract.
- Event coordination and registration.
- Launching background checks for new joiners ensuring all admin processes are followed.
- Responding to general recruitment/application queries from the recruitment email.
- File signed contracts and support with building induction packs.
- Other admin related tasks as and when required by the team.
- Have a Tertiary Level Education or close to completing one.
- A desire to work in an HR environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Confident and eloquent communication style.
What’s In It For You?
- The compensation for these roles would come in the form of periodic corporate rewards based on performance.
- Opportunity to build and grow your professional network by engaging with other professionals in the field.
- Likelihood for retainer benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, and develop talents for the future of the work era.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.