363 Photography – With sister companies in Abuja and Osun State, 363 Photography studio Lagos, Nigeria is a one-stop shop for all things photography, with a well equipped studios for photography and make-up, as well as a production studio for image printing, production of photo books and photo frames.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
- We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business.
- The content creator will update existing material, generate content ideas, and identify new ways to reach consumers.
- To be a successful content creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material.
- Ultimately, an exceptional content creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company’s outputs and help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage customers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Minimum of a Diploma in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.