International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vetting Officer / Dispatch Rider
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Vetting/dispatch rider will be responsible for vetting of guards and their guarantors by verifying their information through visitation to their residential addresses and office addresses, outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- The candidate should have a considerable experience on Lagos Roads.
- Must be computer literate.
- He should possess minimum of SSCE.
- At least 3 years work experience
- He should possess a valid rider’s license
- He should be conversant with Lagos roads and traffic rules.
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracyskills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For More Information – call: 08094902597