Khadob College is a reputable school of high educational standard and Islamic morals dedicated to educating intellectually, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally located in a serene environment in Akure, Ondo State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Location: Oba-Ile Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for Seasoned and competent Subject Teacher for immediate employment to teach students of diverse age group in our school in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Cultural and creative arts
- Further Mathematics
- Basic Technology
- Basic Science
- Civic Education
- Social studies
- Home Economics
Purpose of Role
- To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners. Supporting the aim of improving academic success of ALL Learners at Khadob College.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- NCE, B.A.(Ed.) in English, or B.A + PGDE
- B Ed in Education or in relevant discipline
- PGDE is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years cognate teaching experience and proficiency in English
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st-century Teachers
- Must be passionate about teaching / working with children with high level commitment and integrity
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to use virtual classroom apps and PowerPoint presentation
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language
- Excellent Virtual Teaching skills
- Willingness and determination to work
- Current with modern teaching
- A goal-oriented teacher
N35,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job / Subject Title” as the subject of the mail.