Virgin beauty Industrieswas established to satisfy consumer’s beauty and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer’s beauty fantasies come alive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title:Quality Control Officer (Female)
Location: Sango, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implementing quality systems/procedures in the organization to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the finished products and incoming raw materials.
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines.
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Conduct standardized qualitative and quantitative quality control testing to ensure products meet standard requirements.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Follow protocols for documenting testing results.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- A minimum of OND, HND / B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- Ability to work with or without supervision.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Note: Only Female qualified candidates will be contacted for gender balance.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.