Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end support for Enterprise services in terms of implementation, day-to-day operations and, monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain faster Response time to meet SLA.
- Responsible for preventive & corrective measures to meet network target KPIs.
- Responsible for fault and performance management of network.
- Escalate with other network teams to resolve customer related issues within SLA.
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure timely support & solution to enterprise customers.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for customer related issue for corrective maintenance.
- Graduate / Diploma in Electronics & Communication or equivalent.
- CCNA Certification.
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge on Cisco network switches and routers.
- Work experience in ISP / Telecom Domain is an add-on
- In depth knowledge of switching & routing protocols, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VPN, VRRP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, STP, Q-in-Q.
- Working knowledge of Cisco switching and routing equipment, SD-WAN, WTTH, FTTH, Point-to
- Point & Point-to-multipoint Radio setup.
- Knowledge of Network monitoring tools such as PRTG, OP Manager.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Lorachevacancy@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.