Value Edge Management Services Limited provides diversified and complementary technical end-to-end business solution services to support business performances to forward looking companies over the years. Our goal is to support organizations by partnering with them to reduce the liabilities inherent in day to day operations by taking up peripheral functions that will allow organization concentrate on their core functions. What makes us unique is the ability to apply professionalism and integrity in our business.
Value Edge has established strategic alliances with over thirty specialists to deliver first class services and products. We take care of our clients across all industries by offering them comprehensive consulting services, based on a partnership approach and with an eye on practical implementation, especially at the interface between business units. Our services in this area range from strategic consulting to the re-engineering of business processes – in the sales and customer services departments in particular – and encompass all of the issues related to solution Engineering and IT management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring of cash lodgments and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank schedule and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note for the branch counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off.
- Daily recounting а of stock not balancing
- In-charge of Branch assets
- Monthly preparation of the following:
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of impress and impress analysis report
- Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
- Inter-branch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
- Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of general ledger and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- Minimum of ND / HND in Finance, Accounting (Membership of ICAN, ACCA may be an added advantage)
- At least 2 years in similar industry will be preferred
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.