We are a global construction tools and equipment company. We design and manufacture leading-edge technology, software and services, which power the professional construction industry. We are global, based in over 120 countries with more than 27,000 employees. Everyday our technologies support awe-inspiring feats of engineering around the world – from the famous bullet train in Japan to tunnels deep under some of the largest cities on earth. We offer a 360 degree service for your build – from design software, products and tools onsite to training, repairs, testing and consultancy. We are a one-stop shop for building worldwide.’
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Account Manager to service our mid-market customers.
- This is a consultative selling role, build and maintain a long lasting relationships with constructionprofessionals who want the best quality products from a brand they know and trust.
- Developyour own set of clients, who will include property developers and trade experts working on construction sites and projects.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Manage customer account, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- 6.Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and servicesaccording to customer needs to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Prepare periodic reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales officersto identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist clients with resolving challenging requests and escalate where necessary
- Candidates should possess HND, BA / B.Sc qualification with at least 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must have a valid driver’s license