Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our focus is to align every organisation’s activities relating to People, Process and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Agronomist
Location: Eleme-Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Zonal Agronomist will work closely with General Manager (Local) Agronomy service for ensuring efficient implementation of product and business activities in Nigeria.
- He / She will be responsible for the liaising at his zone level for ensuring better representation at government and policy makers. Will contribute in developing customized literature, training material, periodic magazine as per the need of region / zone.
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaising with government and institutional partner for promoting identity at regional / zonal level;
- Policy advocacy at region / zone level for designing fertilizer industry favorable policy and influence policy maker to design pro policy.
- Developing customized training manuals, learning videos, technical bulletins, magazines and other required literature as per the requirement of region/zone.
- Representing at different government platform for promoting the strategy and activities organized at region / zonal level.
- Implementation of new product trials at efficient research / academic institution in the zone / region;
- Organizing workshops for dissemination concept at zonal levels.
- Organizing customized capability building programs for the skill enhancement of the Agronomists working in the one.
- Designing program for market promotion in the operating territory.
- Identification, evaluation, testing and introduction of efficient innovative technology for promotion of products in the zone / region.
Education & Experience
- Candidate should possess BSc / MSc. / PhD Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science / Agriculture Extension / Agriculture Economics from reputed University with 4-9years’ experience in Agronomy, Strategy Building & Business Development of Fertilizers & Agri-Products.
Essential Skills / Competencies:
- Liaising with government and academic institutions.
- Presenting the institutional trial outcome to different stakeholders.
- Representing in different meeting, conferences, workshops and other events.
- Open minded, Organizing, problem solving.
- Communication, Listening and feedback.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online