Bizpool Africa – Our client in the ICT Consulting & Training sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Placement Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Placement Manager to join our team.
- The Talent Placement Manager is a professional specialized in developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with company’s overall objective, strategic goals and strategies.
- As a Talent Placement Manager will be responsible for job linkage between our company’s trained personnel and potential employers.
- You will ensure hiring and retaining talented candidates with our clients. You are in charge of planning, developing, implementing and managing a new and productive Talent Placement strategy for our company.
- You will oversee talent placement and recruitment processes and strategies.
Roles / Duties
- Identify, negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the INSTITUTE’s job linkage requirements
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Deliver a great experience to INSTITUTE’s existing and potential clientele, represent the brand and maintain good relationship with clients
- Generate leads and convert them into prospective and actual clients.
- Conduct Market surveys and research to identify opportunities for INSTITUTE Services
- Analyze data and identify and define target audience, devise and present ideas and strategies.
- Investigate and determine employer needs that matches our talent skills
- Develop a sustainable talent placement hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities to attract potential clients
- Encourage talent attached to clients to be brand ambassadors.
- Manage existing client relationship and aim to renew contracts
- Use Recruitment Marketing tools to source openings/opportunities where trained personnel of the institute can be employed and retained.
- Collaborate with senior management and other team members to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee and employer hiring forecast
- Perform employee and employer performance and satisfaction evaluations
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and manage the talent placement program for the institute
- Organize employer-employee skill matching programs & Exhibitions, or similar events.
- Updating and managing Client database and using customer relationship management systems.
Qualifications / Requirement
- HND / BSc / B.A. holder in any field of Management or Social Sciences
- Minimum Experience as a Talent placement Officer, Marketer, Business Development and Partner Relations Officer.
- Strong attention to details
- Good use of traditional and Online media
- Ability to create content; prepare letters and proposals
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strategic Thinker and Team player
- In-depthknowledge of organization full-cycle recruiting process.
- Good time-management and communication skills
- Great interpersonal and people
- People networking ability
- A sense of pride and ownership in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Good Planning and organization skills.
- 2 – 4 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Motivational Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@bizpool.africa using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.