Elkris Group has a massive investment in Agro business, FMCG-Unique brand in foods,and emerging telemedicine business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal / Executive Assistant to the Group CEO
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Reporting directly to the Group CEO, the Personal Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO. The Personal Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Essential / Primary Responsibilities
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the management staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the
- Drafts reports, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication as assigned
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Position reports to the Group CEO.
- Works directly with senior-level staff and HR both internally and externally.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Five to ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, staff, and external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.