Ideal Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Supervise activities of a department providing quantity food services, counsel individuals, or conduct nutritional research.
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.