Bethsaida Real Estate Limited (BREL) is a member of Bethsaida Groups. It is a real estate housing development and investment outfit incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria.
The company is focused on improving returns on assets by investing in emerging market in Africa especially Nigeria. It engages in investment, housing estate development, land infrastructure development and real estate solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive Real estate Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Source and sign up new clients
- Ensure customer retention
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Estate Management or any related field.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.