Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SHE Technician
Job ID: 21010794
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Intervene to stop any unsafe acts or processes which do not comply with OHS guidelines
- Ensure a safe working environment for all personnel and third parties
- Lead inspection of all SHE related equipment in a timely manner and follow up on all deviations
- Respond immediately to safety incidents/accidents and ensuring risk mitigation strategies are implemented in a timely manner.
- Lead coordinating and monitoring of waste management system
- Ensures PPE compliance of staff within the factories
- Ensure general good housekeeping of the factory
Your Skills and Qualifications
- National Diploma or HND in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online