Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SHE Supervisor
Job ID: 21010801
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Conduct/review risk assessment for all task across site and enforce preventive measures
- Regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations
- Review standards, implement plans to meet those standards and follow all record-keeping requirements in line with ISO standards (14001, 45001)
- Identify training needs, develop appropriate training programs and deliver training to employees
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity and implement corrective measures
- Lead the incident management process in investigations, data gathering and reporting and ensure incident corrective action are followed
- Respond immediately to safety incidents/accidents and ensuring risk mitigation strategies are implemented in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree / equivalent in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online