Proten International – Our client, a major Internet Service Provider in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end support for Enterprise services in terms of implementation, day-to-day operations and, monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain faster Response time to meet SLA.
- Responsible for preventive & corrective measures to meet network target KPIs.
- Responsible for fault and performance management of the network.
- Escalate with other network teams to resolve customer related issues within SLA.
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure timely support & solution to enterprise customers.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for customer-related issue for corrective maintenance.
- Graduate / Diploma in Electronics & Communication or equivalent.
- CCNA Certification.
- 1 – 2 years experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of Cisco network switches and routers.
- Work experience in ISP / Telecom Domain is an add-on
- In-depth knowledge of switching & routing protocols, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VPN, VRRP, ISIS,
- OSPF, MPLS, STP, Q-in-Q.
- Working knowledge of Cisco switching and routing equipment, SD-WAN, WTTH, FTTH, Point-to- point & Point-to-multipoint Radio setup.
- Knowledge of Network monitoring tools such as PRTG, OP Manager.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online