Chronos Recruitsprovides holistic HR and business management services to a wide range of public and private clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Communication Specialist
Location: Chevron Drive-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic (organic and inorganic) to the company website.
- Develop and implement social media strategy for social media sites, campaigns, marketing and events to maintain and increase our engagement on key platforms;
- Provide regular management, monitoring, and measurement of Company social media channels
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluate emerging trends to develop and implement strategies in website design, email marketing, online giving, and social media
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital communication
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Candidates should possess HND, OND / BSc qualification.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV accompanied by a cover letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.