KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Income and expenses management in the branch office including but not limited to processing customers’ orders, receiving payment, issuing receipts and maintaining expenses vouchers.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field, you have minimum of one year relevant work experience as a cashier, you are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, you are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Enugu State.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com The position being applied for should serve as your subject.
Notice / Important Information
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Interview can be either conducted online or offline at our Lagos Head Office and successful candidate may need to work in Lagos for at least a month before going to the respective location.
For Enquiries Tel: 01-2933125, 07033377269.