Creditclan Tech Limited is a full Technology Company with the sole mission of solving all credit problems in Africa. With a deliberate design to remove the burden of technology and related operations from the credit circle, we are well suited to businesses and individuals who desire to scale their credit operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Four years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.