Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights tomarket FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, parts department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Typing reports and other vehicle/fleet related reports and documents
- Managing and following up on outstanding vehicle/ fleet licences, dues, bills and payments.
- Carryout business related errands.
- Manage clerical tasks.
- Safely and timely drive the employees and equipments as authorized by supervisor
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning vehicle in use.
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the supervisor.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with at least 2 years experience.
- Interested candidates must have Driving Skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV (in Word / PDF Format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.