Fadac Resources – Our client is responsible for marketing and distribution business of building/construction hardware such as interior doors, security doors, stainless/aluminum railings, suspended ceilings, MDF/Wooden and aluminum partitions and polycarbonate skylights, entrance, walkway, swimming pool, carport, pedestrian bridge, and bus shelter covers and roof.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Able to analyze the process, operations, and technology of warehousing.
- Responsible for developing plans to monitor the usage levels of storage.
- Able to manage warehouse facilities.
- Responsible for reviewing the quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Maintain items recorded, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in warehousing and construction.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve, and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online