Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Consultant – Process Automation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- We are currently seeking a talented Technical Sales Consultant to join our Process Automation (PA) business unit, based in our Lagos office. Working as part of the Customer Success Team, the Technical Sales Consultant holds a critical position within the Northern Europe & Sub Saharan Africa ( NESSA ) Hub with the proven ability to work closely with the Sales, existing customers and new prospects, to promote our EcoStruxure offer and drive digital transformation throughout the region.
- Utilise technical and communication skills, engineering methodologies and life cycle support competencies to identify and resolve customer challenges
- Work proactively with EPC’s, customers and new prospects to develop product and architectural solutions and standards
- Support Sales team with customer engagements and customer workshop
- Represent and promote the business through business forums, events & exhibitions as well as digital media.
- Assume responsible for sharing Best Practice, Market Intelligence and Product / Offer knowledge across the business unit, including delivery of associated training.
- Ensure compliance with SE company and local business standards and procedures
- A minimum of 7 years related experience within a recognised technical role.
- Strong regional knowledge of Oil & Gas, Power, Food & Beverage, Metal, Mining & Mineral sectors and their associated processes
- Proven knowledge of Control & Safety and Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications as well as associated network products as well as Cyber Security.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with demonstrable ability to engage at C level
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online