A Financial Services company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are seeking to hire a Personal Assistant for an Executive management personnel.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for the Executive manager’s office
- To track and manage all activities related to the office and ensure they are effectively completed within timelines given
- To monitor teams on multiple initiatives simultaneously while efficiently managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Organize events and conferences
- Prepare letters, presentations, reports and correspondence for the office
- Manage the database and filing system for the office setting up / optimizing processes aimed at improving workflow and systems
- To liaise and foster collaboration with staff, clients and other stakeholders
- To conduct research and gather necessary information for decision-making.
- Managing resources/budget for running the Executive manager’s office
- To be a brand ambassador and upholding brand integrity.
- 3 – 5 Year’s experience in the financial services industry, consulting services or with a closely related fast-paced creative environments.
- B.Sc in Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Effectively use Power Bi / analytical tools & Microsoft office suite
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Strategic & Critical thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships
- Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Applications which do not meet the above job requirements will be automatically routed to spam and reduce chances of being viewed for future job openings. Please be guided. Thank you.