Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine and spirits in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position below for its daily operations:
Job Title: Mixologist
Location: Port Harcourt Rivers,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should posses SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Ability to prepare variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a mixologist / bartender.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the email.