Madas Investment Management Limited is a Finance Company duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry our financial management services for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the sales and marketing team and performance
- Responsible for the country sales chain and KPIs
- Interviewing and building your local team
- Driving, coaching, performance managing and motivating your team
- Achieve country and personal growth and sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Account manage our very biggest clients, develop and grow them
- Give market feedback about company’ product & services for Business solutions and improvements
- Develop and execute client acquisition strategies
- Present country sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a country strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Provide timely feedback to line manager about performance, channel integration status planned,
- Pay attention to the payment industry regulatory policies, competitors and partners,
- Research and analyze the opportunity points for the improvement of the payment network, and promote the construction of a more competitive payment network,
- Manages coordination in the rolling out of new services to target partners/customers,
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provides feasible solutions to satisfy partners/customers’ needs,
- Leverage on extensive partners/customers support experience to provide feedback to teams on how to improve Company services.
- Monitoring and managing the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Supporting the month-end process where necessary
Educational Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of BSc, from a reputable university (Preferable in marketing, banking, and finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related fields)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional certificates added advantage
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Commercial Bank and or a Microfinance Bank sales and marketing leadership and supervisor role.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only Candidates who stay within Job location will be considered.