Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights tomarket FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, parts department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Welder (Metal Work / Fabrication)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Cuts workpiece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife. Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
- Installs or repairs equipment, such as vehicle, truck body, tipper body, metal shelves, brackets etc
- Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydro-static, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
- Removes rough spots from workpiece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Technical College Certificate / City and Guilds certificate
- 2 years’ Experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV (in Word/PDF Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.