Madas Company Limited, a leading financial service company in Nigeria seeks to recruit a competent and well-experienced individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Isawo / Agbede Ikorodu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car is clean and comfortable for users
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Ensures safety is always taken into consideration.
- Ensures car is always in good condition and well maintained.
- Ensures that all occupant(s) in the vehicle obey all set safety rules and regulations.
Educational Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- Must reside in Isawo/Agbede or its environs
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Minimum of HND
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only Candidates who stay within Job location will be considered.