Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Stock Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
- The stock controller is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- Finds out sources of supply and is responsible for obtaining quotes from the suppliers as well.
- Makes sure to get rid of the surplus or obsolete stock.
- Maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- Responsible for keeping a close eye on the movement of stock from in and out of the warehouse.
- Responsible for preparing the weekly reports of all the activities in the warehouse like the consignment received, the quantity of items received, point of collection and dispatch, stacking number, outstanding balance, etc.
- Provides the best service needs to the existing as well as the new customers and ensures that each and every customer remains satisfied.
- Oversees the cycle counting programs for the distribution centers as well as the stores. He/she develops, maintains, and adopts the best operational procedures and practices for inventory control. find out discrepancies and determines the root cause and solution for the issue found.
- Responsible for performing all the procedures and activities concerned with the management of the inventory and generally works under the supervision of a senior personnel and may perform other related duties as well.
- Applicants must have a good university degree in Accounting, Supply Chain Management with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in the Entertainment / Cinema industry.
- Proven work experience as a cinema stock controller
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- A strong team player with good leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to details
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Good clerical and administrative abilities with good planning and numeric skills.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in M.S Word or PDF as attachment to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.