Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Content Editor
Location: Ikeja/Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- News Line Chief Content Editor would be responsible for all aspects of content, which includes development, design, production, presentation, evaluation, and analysis, as required by the Vskit platform in regards to designated topics.
- The Chief Content Editor will be in charge of one of our news accounts.
- The Chief Content Editor will make news video within a short time.
- The Chief Content Editor will manage the Local news edit team in Nigeria. (including training them)
- The Chief Content Editor will be working with the local media, and encourage them to make suitable content for our platform.
- The right candidate needs experience in the field of journalism (candidate with Sensitivity to topical news are preferred)
- The candidate should possess photo and video editing skills.
- The candidate must be passionate about political, entertainment, and sports news
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 3 – 5 years experience.
N100,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their resumes to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of email.