SD – Pact is into Veterinary and Pet Food Services. We help in promoting animal’s health,as well as helping in reducing losses caused by Animal Disease. By eliminating the pathogens that causes diseases in animals,one can prevent subsequent emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases in humans, and at the same time ensure an adequate supply of good quality,safe food for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Manager
- Agricultural Managers supervise staff, monitor crops and animals, and handle various administrative tasks.
- They prepare budgets, purchase supplies, maintain relationships with vendors and clients, and ensure maximum profitability.
- Agricultural Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring staff, crops, and livestock, purchasing supplies, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring maximum profit.
- You should be able to maintain professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.